2014/04/14

KIKO Cupcakes Jasmine and Mint


One of the new collections launched by KIKO is the Cupcake Nail Lacquers.
The collection is composed by 10 pastel shades with a textured finish. The fun part is the small multi-colored particles in the polish.
I'm still not sure if I like the look or not. I think I will have to wear it as a full mani to make a final decision.

The polishes can be found in KIKO Stores or online for €4.90.

The first one I'm showing you is 647 Jasmine.


Jasmine is a white textured polish with orange and blue particles.



In the pictures I applied two coats.
It dried quickly and removal wasn't as bas as I expected.




I also tried it with top coat.


The second polish I show you is 655 Mint.


Mint is a pastel green textured polish with green and orange particles.



I applied two coats in the pictures.
It took a bit longer to dry than Jasmine.




I also tried it with top coat.


A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento