2014/02/10

LOVE Nails!!


Hello everyone!
I did my first Valentine's Day mani of the year.
I was invited to partecipate in the Create A Little Love Campaign by Brilliant Earth. The campaign will feature pictures that creatively spell the word love.
Brilliant Earth sells ethically sourced diamonds and engagement rings.


I obviously decided to create a nail art.
I wanted to create something delicate but in the end it came out more cute, but I like it anyway!

Below the word LOVE I painted some white roses with acrylic paint: they are not very visible, but they make the letters stand out!
I also added some gold and red hearts because, well it's Valentine's Day!




A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

1 commenti: