2013/08/21

Starry Night - Collaboration with NailThoseNails


A few weeks ago I collaborated with NailThoseNails Youtube channel to create a Day / Night mani. They created the day mani and I did the night one. Here is the result.


I used Collistar 44 for the base color. Then I sponged AVON Cosmic Blue and Deborah Pret a Porter Celestial Sky.


I sponged Deborah Pret a Porter Ivory Affair and French Manicure to create the galaxies. For the stars I used Sinful Colors Hottie, a beautiful multi-sized glitter, and painted a few stars with white acrylic paint.


I absolutely love the result, I wore it for a whole week!

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento