2013/06/15

Review | Born Pretty Store Stickers

Born Pretty Store kindly asked me to review their nail art stickers.

The stickers are on a transparent sheet which is very handy when you have to check if the stickers are going to fit your nails.

Before applying the stickers make sure your base color is perfectly dry or the stickers are going to come off.
If the polish is dry when you apply the stickers, they are going to last on your nails for a few days even if you wash your hands or your hair!

You can have a 10% off on Born Pretty Store with the coupon LSAW10.

I realized a few nail designs with these stickers, you can see how I realized it in the video at the end of the post.


 For the first nail art I choose these super pretty roses. 





I applied a milky white polish and a pink glitter. I added the roses on the ring finger and the thumb.



For this nail art I used this "baroque" stickers. 

 The blue polish I used as a base is KIKO 342.


 These are the stickers I used for this nail art.




For this nail art I applied a pink base polish, then I applied the stickers and filled them with iridiscent sequines.

The base color I used is Deborah Sense TECH 02.


I decorated the half moon french with these stickers. 





I realised an half moon french with Deborah Shine TECH 28 and then added the stickers.


 For this mani I used the super cute teddy bears.



I applied the stickers over pastel polishes and then added small dots.
I used Catrice Vanilla Love, essence No More Drama e Deborah Pret a Porter Fly High

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento