2012/12/01

Catrice - Steel My Soul


Steel My Soul is part of the new collection from Catrice. It's a grey/purple polish with a subtle gold/copper shimmer. The bottle says it has a brushed metal effect, basically it dries matte.
Steel My Soul is opaque in one coat but I did two in the pictures. Unfortunately the formula is a bit thick and it takes a long time to dry so I managed to dent almost half of my fingers. I suggest thin layers.
  • Brand: Catrice
  • Name: Steel My Soul
  • Number: 905
  • Color: grey with a hint of purple
  • Finish: matte, with subtle gold/copper shimmer
  • Coats: 2
  • Price: € 2.79


 

 

with top coat (middle finger)


A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento