2012/07/18

Liebster Award


I received the Liebster Award from Miss.Love2807. Thanks!

The Liebster award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, indeed "liebster" can mean "welcome" and a lot more (check out Miss.Love2807's blog for more meanings!)

The questions:
  1. Give us a little introduction to your blog.
    I created this blog to display my nail art. At first I wanted to create simplified "home-made" versions of the nails I saw in Japanese nail magazines, that's how I choose the name of my blog. As I got into nail art more and more, I started experimenting new techniques and I found inspiration in new things, but the purpose of my blog is still the same: create eye-catching nail arts, easy to do At Home.
  2. Is there something you want to change about your blog but couldn't yet? If yes, what is it?
    About the graphic of my blog I'm satisfied. I spent a lot of time on it, and even thought I'm not an expert, I like the result.
  3. Tell us one thing about you which people would not expect to hear.
    My mom calls me "engineer" because I'm good at assemble and dismantle things.
  4. What was your favorite cartoon / anime when you were little?
    I loved cartoons and anime, I still do! My favorites where The Aristocats, Mary Poppins, Mulan and a lot more...
    As for the anime I love Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/5, Urusei Yatsura and more recently Inuyasha. But my absolute  favorite was Tico and Friends (Nanatsu no uni no Tico).
  5. What do you think is THE nail polish color for this summer?
    Definitely neons.
  6. Is there something you have not but would love to try (nail art wise)?
    Not at the moment.
  7. Name us a beauty product you can not live without.
    Lip balm. I have a few of them all around the house so I always have one at reach.
  8. Describe your style in one word.
    Simple but refined.
  9. What nail art designs do you like the most? (like flowers, abstract, characters etc)
    My favorite is the gradient french manicure but I really like flowers design too.
  10. Acrylic colors or nail polishes?
    Acrylic colors.
  11. Do you have a nail art idol?
    I do, Minnie and Stephanie.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

2 commenti:

  1. hey thanks for answering the questions ^^ btw I also loved Tico and friends when I was little haha

    RispondiElimina