2012/04/29

TaeTiSeo's Twinkle Nails


The music video for "Twinkle" isn't out yet but you can have a preview of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun nails.


Seohyun - white base with rhinestones flowers. I love it!
I was surprised by her nails since she usually have very natural nails.


Taeyeon - deep berry creme with a silver accent on her left ring finger.


Tiffany - white french with lots of pearls and rhinestones.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

2 commenti:

  1. Hi....
    can you do me a favour? I would to design my nail as the nail art of Seohyun in Twinkle MV....but I don't have the clear ideas of it...So I need your help...

    RispondiElimina
  2. I have the same problem as you. A few people asked for Seohyun nails and I'm still trying to figure out a simple way to do it! I will try to post them as soon as possible.

    RispondiElimina