2012/01/02

essence colour & go no. 67 Make It Golden


  • Name: Make It Golden
  • Number: 67
  • Color: gold
  • Finish: glitter
  • Coats: 2
  • Price: € 1,29
When I first saw Make It Golden I wasn't too impressed. I ended up buying it anyway because I don't own any similar nail polish and for the Christmas season was perfect.
I don't love it but I don't hate it either.
I wish it had a more clear base since all that fine glitter cover up the base color too much, but layered over a gold polish it looks quite good.



In the pictures below I layered it over Catrice Drama Queen.

Here I layered Make It Golden over a white creme, gold shimmer and black creme.
The gold shimmer combo it's my favorite.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento