2011/10/15

Halloween Nails | Bones


I really wanted to make a skeleton for Halloween but I tought it was too difficult for me! I tried anyway and I really like the result! It's really cute for a skeleton.
I didn't make a tutorial for this mani since all you have to do is find a picture and copy. That's what I did.
I also added some bones on my index to make it more cute, they look like bones for dogs but that's ok.
It was impossible for me to do the same thing on the other hand and plain black was too boring so I added some glitter on my ring finger and thumb. To match the different manis I added the glitter on my left thumb too. I used essence Circus Confetti, I love that polish!



A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento