2011/06/20

Kpop Nails | Block B's Freeze! Inspired Nails


As requested on my Youtube Channel from xxWhiteSnow, these nails are inspired by Block B outfists in their first music video "Freeze!"


It wasn't easy came up with some ideas for this mani because their outfits are relatively simple.
This is a "sample" mani. I think that making a full black/silver or white/gold mani would look better!


I applied black, white and red polish. When it dried I sponged some silver polish on my pinky and some gold polish on my middle finger.
On my ring finger and index I added some silver and gold dots. As a finishing touch I added a silver star.
For my thumb I used a black striper to make the strings and added some silver dots on the sides.

-Black: Deborah Shine TECH no. 30-
-White: basic no. 35-
-Red: RIMMEL LYCRA PRO no. 323 Riviera Red-
-Silver: basic-
-Gold: KIKO no. 307-

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

3 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I remember asking for this! I didn't even know you had a blog >.< I just came through here by chance. This is so cool! I have all the nail polishes to do this too ^___^ Great job!

    -Bria

    RispondiElimina
  2. Non sapevo cho eri in Italia~ Molto buono! I know a bit of Italian. I can't wait to see more of your blog~ Ciao!

    -Bria

    RispondiElimina