2011/05/27

Girls' Generation's Oh! Nails


In this post I'm going to show you the nails the girls are wearing in their video for the song "Oh!".

The nails are very simple so I didn't replicate them but if you want to see them you can just leave me a comment!!

I'm working on a lot of Girls' Generation nails so expect more in the future.


Hyoyeon - a simple baby blue french


Jessica - bright pink, very girly!


Seohyun - short and natural


Sooyoung - glitter blue french with a touch of silver, similar to one of my old NOTD.


Sunny - blue french


Taeyeon - pink french, similar to my first tutorial.


Tiffany - pure white


Yoona - gradient gold french (not very sure!!) similar to Secret's Hyoseong.


Yuri - bright pink glitter, love her!!

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento