2010/12/04

Haul: Essence, Catrice, Sinful Colors and KIKO


Like I promised yesterday here are the pics of my latest haul.

KIKO Gold Christmas Limited Edition


No.306 - No.307

The Christmas limited edition polish this year didn't seem very exciting to my eyes.
KIKO released a mat nail laquer in black (first mat nail polish for KIKO) and three polish with a nail art brush in gold, silver and amethyst.


I bought the black mat polish and the gold nail art polish. I didn't bought all the three colors because I already bought an Essence nail art pen in silver and the amethyst didn't seem very opaque to me so I skipped it.

The black mat polish is very beautiful, it take a while to dry but after that it's very pretty. I highly recommend it.

The gold one is pretty too. It's quite opaque. It isn't super precise but it works fine for me.


This polish are € 4,90 each.

Sinful Colors


No.833 Show Me The Way - No.806 Vacation Time - No.940 Rise and Shine

I also found a stand of Sinful Colors. There wasn't a lot of color chioce but it was enough to make it hard to choose which one buy. There were a lot of pink and red ones.
Both the green and turquoise are quite sheer but I think they can be good for layering.

This polish are € 4,90 each.

Catrice


No.110 Poison Me, Poison You! - No.240 Sold Out For Ever - No.150 Big Spender Wanted!

I read a lot about Catrice polish and I'm super happy to be able to have them.
I bought Sold Out For Ever because I heard a lot about it being similar to Chanel Jade. Poison Me, Poison You! was chosen by my sister and I have to say it's really misterious with a lot of magenta shimmer. Big Spender Wanted! is an antique pink with a metallic finish.

This polish are € 2,79 each.

Essence


colour&go No. 38 Choose Me! - No.25 Glisten Up! - No.39 Lime Up! - No.34 Walk Of Fame
METALLICS No.02 Copper Rulez!
multi dimension No.64 Trendsetter
nail art twins Thelma + Louise

Choose Me is definitely my favourite! As you probably already know is a dupe of ZOYA Charla and the other just cheaper!
Copper Rulez! is part of the METALLICS limited edition and is magnetic!! I didn't found out until I came home. WOW!!
The twins are amazing! I bought them as a present for my sister and since she love purple I choose Thelma & Louise, but I also love the blue ones, Bonnie & Clyde!

Colors&go are €1,99 each.
METALLICS are € 2,29 each.
multi dimension are € 1,99 each.
nail art twins are €1,29 each.


nail art painter No.03 Silver Surfer
nail art express dry drops
SOS nail care balm
nail art glitter (flowers, stars)
studio nails fashion sticker No.13 Unexpected!

I still haven't tried this but I'm really curious so I will let you know!

nail art painter are € 1,99 each.
nail art express dry drops € 2,49.
SOS nail care balm € 2,49.
nail art glitter are € 2,29 each.
nal fashion stickers are € 2,49 each.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

2 commenti:

  1. Love the Kiko polishes and nail art supplies! I wish they sold Kiko here...

    RispondiElimina
  2. For now they sold them only in Italy, Spain, France and Germany but I'm sure they will expand quickly! Just wait! Or maybe they will start to sell on-line!

    RispondiElimina