2010/06/20

Long and miscellaneous post

Italy where are you?

A few weeks ago I decided that it was time to order some polishes, so I went to Beverly Beaute.
The polishes were more expensive than on TransDesign, but the shipping fees were very low (only £5) so it was good for me; ZOYA was also available and this was a huge plus for me, since I can't order it from their official site. I selected 4 polishes (with a lot of struggle, I wanted too many!!), put them in my cart and check out. When it was time to put my address, I searched Italy in the countries and it wasn't there!! At first I thought they didn't ship to Italy, but after looking at all the countries I saw in the options San Marino and Vatican City State! Both of them are within Italian boundaries! Obviously it was a mistake so I e-mailed them but there was NO response at all. So I got pissed off and decided to order from Fabuloustreet some Nfu-Oh.
I received them yesterday:
  • Cuticle Remover: I read a lot of good things about it and wanted to try it.
  • Nfu 40: green and blue flakies!!

I'm really happy with my Nfu Oh but I really wanted the other polishes too; this means that I will have to order them somewhere else and it's not easy to find some e-tailer store that ships to Italy with affordable shipping fees. Any ideas?

I also purchased from e-bay some 2 way nail art pens: these are going to be really useful for my future nail art!

Coming soon swatches

Obviously I'm going to swatch Nfu 40 soon because I'm really curious; I still have the MAYBELLINE polishes I recently bought and a basic polish to swatch. So these are basically the polishes that are going to be featured in my blog in the next few days. I also swatched almost all my KIKO polishes and now I have a ton of pics in my PC.
I will post them too as I edit them.

What's next?

First of all I want to tell you that I have a couple of tutorials done and I'm probably going to edit them tonight or tomorrow.

I also decided to add a new "section" to my blog, where I will show you some nails taken from music video, album covers and so on.
My "magazine scans section" is very popular and I hope this one will be too.
If you follow my blog, you already know that I'm totally in love with Asia and my nail art is greatly influenced by it. This new section will mostly feature Asian artists since 90% of the music I listen is Asian. I hope I will be able to stay calm and don't start writing in "fangirl mode"!
I would also appreciate if you have some suggestions or other "sections" that you would like to see in my blog!

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

2 commenti:

  1. the beverly-beaute is sad- they are even an uk shop and not having italy on their shipping list.....

    can you also do a little review about the cuticle remover? I've heard some good things about it and want to buy one :)

    RispondiElimina