2010/03/20

Swatch: Catherine Arley No. 125

(above camera flash - below natural light)

I never saw Catherine Arley polishes before last summer. I literally stumbled on them.
I went shopping with my friends and I was randomly looking around when I hit a big bowl full of polish from Catherine Arley. I was on the phone with my mum so I said: "Mom, there's a bowl full of cheap polishes, I have to go!" and I hung up! The color range wasn't very big but I bring home 3 of them.
This pink was the one I liked the least but I didn't have anything like that at the time. When I put it on I didn't change my mind. Boring color and too sheer to wear it alone, maybe can be used for french manicure.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento