2010/01/31

TransDesign order recap

(all the thing I recieved)

I have finally swatched all the polishes I got from TransDesign.com and I decided to make a quick recap.

(free color charts)

At TransDesign.com you can have FREE color chart. I got some from China Glaze, Misa and OPI.


My favourite of the OPI polish I purchased is Russian Navy Suede. It has such a wonderful finish. I like also the other colors. La Paz-itivetely Hot Matte is a color that I like but not on me, it's too bright.


I loved all of this polish in the pictures. The two I was looking forward the most were Agent Lavender and Secret Peri-wink-le. I liked this colors but the two that surprised me were Awaken and Shower Together. They are so amazing! With Awaken was love at first sight when I wore it and Shower Together match my skin color perfectly!

(essie Mint Candy Apple, essie Matte About You Top Coat and Seche Vite Top Coat)

Mint Candy Apple is a wonderful color but I don't like it that much on my nails. It's still a pretty color for spring so I will wear it anyway.
I don't think I need to talk about Matte About You or Seche Vite because they are quite famous.

(nail art tools)

I ordered a dotting tool, some nail art brushes, rhinestones and silver and gold studs. I also purchased some dried flowers, some crushed shells and some hologram chopped confetti.

(nail art brushes)

This is a set with a detail brush, a striper and a long striper.
I like the detail brush, is precise but the stripers are a little messy.

(dried flowers, crushes shell and hologram chopped confetti)

I haven't used this yet but you will soon see them in my nail arts.

(rhinestones and silver and gold studs)

This rhinestones will last me forever.
The studs are cute but there isn't much difference between the gold ones and silver ones.

(OPI small purse)

This is a free gift.
It's a small silver purse that doesn't have a purpose yet. But I like it a lot.

This was a quick and short recap.
If you have questions I will gladly answer.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento