2009/07/04

JULY 4TH FIREWORKS



Today is the 4th of July, so even if I'm not American I've made this nails.

At first I wanted to do "U.S.A. flag nails" but I tought it was too common so I choose this fireworks. You can made it even if it's not the 4th of July!!

In the picture there is only one hand because, since I didn't have a lot of time, I've made only one hand. When I'm done I will update with both hands. (I wanted to post this soon or it will be too late!).
I've changed my mind. I wanted to try something new so I removed the fireworks. Sorry if you wanted to see the whole result.

What you need: a thin brush, different colors of nail polish, clear rhinestones.

Colors: (this are the colors used for the base, for the fireworks you can use all the colors that you want!)

Smalti


  • Base Coat: Broadway Nail Care No. 04
  • Black: Deborah Shine TECH No. 30
  • Silver Glitter: RIVEEL No. 131
  • Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00

How to:

  1. 02b Apply your base coat.
  2. 03b Apply a coat of black polish. Apply a second coat if needed.
  3. 04b Apply some silver glitter for make a starry sky. (Actually to me this is more like the universe, I really like it. I will do a "universe nail art" someday!)
  4. 05b Draw the fireworks and apply rhinestones in the middle. If you want, use different colors on each finger.

How to draw fireworks step-by-step:

fireworks

  1. Drop some nail polish in the midlle of your nail and add some rays (like a sun).
  2. Cover with a darker color and add some more rays.
  3. Add another darker color and some rays.
  4. With a white polish make some dots over the rays. Leave the middle empty for the rhinestone.
  5. Cover the white dots with some silver polish.
  6. Cover the rays with the gold dots and add some also outside the firework.

________________________________________

Here is the final result. Change the colors and positions of the fireworks and have fun!

06

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento